Understanding EGD is course intended to help all learners (Grade 10-12) get a firm grip of “what is Engineering Graphics and Design”. Fully explore what the subject is really about, peruse all topics under the subject and understanding all the objectives and learning outcomes specified under the CAPS document. It is often very hard for pupils to do well in this subject, or any subject for that matter, if they do no fully understand the need of doing the subject, if they don’t understand half of the equipment they have in their drawing bags, let alone “how to to use them”.
This course will give you all you need about EGD and how to do well in it.
There’s a FREE certificate available at the end of the course
- Over 22 lesson and 34 hours of content!
- FREE 4Hours of advices and tips on how to excel in EGD.
- FREE 2Hours of understanding the topic of Scales in EGD.
- The scope, educational and career opportunities related to EGD. Including caution tips on how to safely use your equipment.
- Deep revelation to relevant line types as contained in the SANS (SABS) 0111 and 0143 Guidelines, and understanding the importance of how to draw each line.
- The basic hand movements needed to draw proportional single, multi- view and pictorial drawings on plain paper and/or grid sheets.
- A4 and A3 sized drawing sheets with borders and basic name/title blocks.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session. Practical learning experience with course drawings and examples.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Grade 10
- Language English
- Students 4
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes